1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

07 Walker Model MB 42inch mulch deck LOW HOURS for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by shade tree landscaping, Aug 23, 2007.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to sell my walker. Its a 42inch with a mulch deck, 18hp Briggs engine. Moves fast,and has all of the great fetures and quility of all Walker mowers. It has aprox 80 hours on it. I am looking to sell it b/c it is to small for the large peoperties that I do, 1.5 acres is the smallest. Paid $8000 for it a few months ago, asking $6500. Great condition, always lubed, oil changed and maintained perfectly! I have all books/manuals for it, and it is still under warrenty. I will deliver within 100-150miles of me (zip07728). If you have any questions, or would like to see some pics PM me or contact me via my website. Serious inquiries only please!

8-4-07 007.jpg

8-4-07 013.jpg

8-4-07 011.jpg
  2. shade tree landscaping

3. sgooseman

sgooseman LawnSite Member

shade tree,

Could you give me a little more info about this mower? How well does it stripe a yard? good or great?

4. shade tree landscaping

Stripes just like any other walker, GREAT! I have a few pics of th strip but it ont l me post thm, theres on on my web site under landscape pics that shows the stripes
  5. sgooseman

sgooseman LawnSite Member

Did you ever get the issue with the blades straightened out? (Uneven cut)
  6. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Why dont you get a bigger deck for it?
  7. shade tree landscaping

yeh had that issue resolved long ago

largest deck avaible for this machine is a 52inch, im looking to go to a 72inch, for me to et a new deck thats only 10inches larger doesnt make any sense
  8. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

COMPARE: to his ebay ad: http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Walker-law...ryZ50377QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a mower that the pros use! Mows and stripes great! 42inch, Walker MB with 18hp Briggs & Stratton engine, only 130hours on this machine, landscapers run these machines to over 2500 hours so this thing is BRAND NEW!!!. Homeowner owned machine, NOT used by a landscape company, used by me to mow my lawn and my lawn only! Bought new in May of 2007, paid $8000 for it. Balance of factory warrenty, expires May of 2009. My loss can be your gain!! Very low reserve!! Sold my house, no longer need such a large mower. Cuts great, and this thing is FAST!!! I would cut my house, just over an acre, in under an hour, and the cut is beutiful! Mower in great shape, a few scratches on the sides of the deck, but VERY minor. Over all this thing is brand new! Save $$$ on taxes, why buy new when u can buy this almost brand new mower?!?! Extra set of mulch blades included! Deck flips up 90degrees for very very easy cleaning and changin blades. The whole mower opens up for very very easy service on this machine! Will deliver within 100 miles from me for free (07728). Paypal, US postal service money order, certified check, or cash ONLY!!! Will ship at your expense, contact me for further details regaurding this. This mower is also being listed locally, and the auction may end early if sold locally. Any further questions or pics let me know, plenty of other pics avaible. Only bid if you have the moeny to pay for this, negitive feedback will be left for bidders who are not serious!"

So you cut you personal lawn over 130 times last yr huh?:hammerhead:

Glad to see your so honest and out right in your ebay ad.

Sorry but this just irks me. Why lie in the ebay ad? I hate when people do that. Just puts shades on the whole deal to me, I was really close to bidding to, and then I saw this post cause it got bumped. Now I will not bid because I dont trust you.
  9. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

Or did you sell your house and not need it anymore? :dizzy::dizzy:
  10. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Looks like someone has some explaining to do.:nono: