08 Cubcadet Zforce50/Toro groundsmaster 120 For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Weberwitz, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Weberwitz

Weberwitz LawnSite Member

I have a cub cadet zero turn mower i am selling. I am only selling because i found a bigger mower that i want to purchase.It is a great mower. Includes a bagger and it has a 50" deck. There are about 9 hours on it. the motor is the bullet proof 23hp Kohler!! It still has factory warrenty left and i have all original owners manuals for it. I will try to get a pictures up in the next few days. Asking $3500 or best offer.

Toro Groundsmaster 120 It runs great. I just had the deck all redone. Idler pulley's belts,blades sharpened and greased. The mower itself also had some new belts and idler pulleys replaced. It has a blower to blow the grass or leaves into the bagger. I just dont really need it any longer so i am just seeing what i could sell it for. The mower is ALL hydraulic and has about 1060 hours on it. Asking $1700 or make me an offer for the mower. Picture is attached

3pf3o63l2ZZZZZZZZZ95rac7dfd73d45d1486.jpg

2. Weberwitz

I am selling these mowers so i can buy one mower for all my mowing needs.

3. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

What year is the toro? and is this one that you can take the deck off and attach a leaf blower to?

4. Weberwitz

i believe the toro is a 96 or 97 and i dont know about the leaf blower it is a very good possibility. It had has a regular blower on it for picking up the leaves and bag them and that works awesome but you may be able to get a leaf blower for it. You can also with some creativity make this an all year round machine if you get a plow and metal and a welder.

5. Weberwitz

i believe the toro is a 96 or 97 and i dont know about the leaf blower it is a very good possibility. It had has a regular blower on it for picking up the leaves and bag them and that works awesome but you may be able to get a leaf blower for it. You can also with some creativity make this an all year round machine if you get a plow and metal and a welder

6. Weberwitz

anyone interested??

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

If you posted the width and engine on the toro it may help. Someone will ask that eventually.

8. Weberwitz

sorry your right the toro has a 44" cutting deck and it has a 20hp Kohler motor in it also

9. Weberwitz

Toro has a 44" deck and is a 20hp Kohler motor

10. Weberwitz

anyone interested?