08 F-450 dump

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Trhfire19, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Trhfire19

Trhfire19 LawnSite Member

I went looking at trucks at my local ford dealer today and found an 08 F-450
    diesel 4x4 dump. Asking price was $45,000, dealer already marked it down to $31,000 and after going back and forth got them down to $27,000. My question is would you guys jump on this deal even though diesel is around $5.00 a gallon. My current dump is on its last leg and I'm needing one sooner than I wanted. Thanks.
  2. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

That price included the dump body? thats a hell of a price and i would jump on it if that was the price for truck and body, i was just looking and was aroudn 43k just cab. I did have it priced with super cab and xl but all the same thats a deal. diesel is what it buy the truck and dont worry
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale LawnSite Senior Member

Jump on it before some else does if it includes the dump body. Diesels the only way to go IMO. If you dont like, sell it to me for cost and we're both happy.
  4. Baseballer1100

Baseballer1100 LawnSite Member

Thats like half off asking price. Sounds like a great deal.
  5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I'd jump on it in a heart beat!!
  6. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

It doesnt matter if its with or without the body on it, either way its a good deal. If you dont buy it, let me know and I will. I dont like Fords but I can re-sell it and make some $$$!:laugh:
  7. Trhfire19

Trhfire19 LawnSite Member

Thats with the dump body included. The dealer has had since January and just wants to get rid of it.
  8. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

wow that's deal
  9. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

You need to get that deal in writting fast ! body or no body its a steal.
  10. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

What dealer I will drive down tomrow an get it..