'08 Line Up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zero_turn_freak, Mar 2, 2008.

1. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

Its not much but its a side job and im only 1 :p

Equiptment is kinda dirty im cleaning today its the first decent day weve had in a few months, cold just kinda showd up one day so i didnt get a chance to clean them.

Let me know what yah think. There thumbnails so click to enlarge

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics, BTW you said that you are only 1? hehe

3. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice stuff ! Its almost like spring today in Ohio ...to bad it will not last past Monday!

4. zero_turn_freak

I ment im 16. im in SW Ohio, its amazing here, doing as much stuff as i can today a buddy of mine is passin out flyers.

5. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Dude, please get yourself some commercial duty handhelds like trimmers and blowers and get a toro proline 21" to replace the crapsman. Other than that you are doing good. Like the toro w/b.

6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Honestly, if the equipment runs and has been reliable and meets your needs there is no reason to throw out stuff just so you can have "commercial grade" equipment on your trailer. If what you have works, then the MUCH more expensive commercial stuff isn't going to make you any more money. It appears that you are already on the trend to replace your homeowner equipment with commercial with the new Toro on the trailer there.

7. zero_turn_freak

thats exactly what ive been doing...slowly pece by piece

8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

How much was the F-150, and did you buy new?

9. lsu03

lsu03 LawnSite Senior Member

you can generously donate some of that equipment to my cause if you would like...:).

10. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

you tell them no joke if it works keep it don't worry what somone else say's good to see ya starting out good luck