1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

09 Ferris Hydrocut 36" and 04 Great Dane Scamper WB 48"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by McFarland_Lawn_Care, Apr 14, 2011.

1. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I've attached several pictures of the mowers I am selling. The yellow one is a 2002(?) Great Dane Scamper with 48" deck hydro drive that has 590 hours and comes with a side metal bagger and a two wheeled sulky. The red one is a 2009 Ferris Hydrocut with 36" deck that has a single hydro motor. This mower has electric start and also comes with a two wheel sulky to stand on (sorry not in picture). The Great Dane I am the second owner of, the Ferris I bought new when I had a bunch of smaller sized lawns with some fence gates I had to get in and out of. I have used it very little last year - it doesn't have an hour meter but I would estimate it has about 100 hrs on it, at the MOST - Like new condition. I take very good care of my equipment, as you can see they are kept garaged at all times and I change the oil religiously. I put fuel stabilizer in them in the fall and started up all my equipment two days ago - they run fine! Only reason I am selling is I need a floating deck WB. I need $1,800 for the Great Dane and $2,000 for the Ferris OR I will consider taking another WB in trade of similar value. Age doesn't matter as much, but it MUST be hydro and floating deck. Thanks for looking.:usflag:

Mowers 001.jpg

Mowers 004.jpg

Mowers 010.jpg

Mowers 011.jpg

2. McFarland_Lawn_Care

bump......any interest??

3. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Location?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. McFarland_Lawn_Care

Blue Hill, Maine.....04614... I can help deliver to a reasonable distance...sorry was gone away over holiday weekend...

5. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent. A happy medium to 06370?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. McFarland_Lawn_Care

you want me to take them to CT?? sorry, I can take them near the Maine/NH border but that's about it....CT is 7 hr drive.....14 hrs roundtrip...lol

7. McFarland_Lawn_Care

bump.....bump.....

8. we dig it

we dig it LawnSite Member

36" a floating deck?

9. McFarland_Lawn_Care

No 36" is a fixed but adjustable with a turn crank....but that one is sold! Only have the Great Dane left...

Jason