1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

1 800 lawncare

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by J Hisch, Mar 19, 2005.

1. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

I did a search and only found 1 result and it didnt really add anything constructive to my research. I am wondering if someone know or has personal experience with this system. I will say that it seems to be very effective if you market it constantly. I would certainly remeber it if I was lookinf for services. any one have any input. good, bad or ugly?
  2. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I looked into that myself about a year ago! but why pay them on a monthly basis maybe it might be right for you but for me it wasn't worth it, let me now how you make out!

3. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

I read all the info these schucks sent me and then e-mailed for the price. They refused to tell me unless it was over the phone. What is the point is sending 20+ pages of information and then not giving a price? I would call them if I had any questions but would prefer to keep my number private so they dont hound me like a miltary recruiter if I decide not to sign up. Anyway it must be expensive if they feel that they need to further justify their price beyond the huge packet and website I took the time to read. I think you could copy most of their ideas for less.
  4. Mueller Landscape Inc

Mueller Landscape Inc LawnSite Senior Member

Send me a PM and I will tell you all about it. I am going on my 3rd year.
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I know guy here that di it, only to find out that they also have a guy less than 10 miles away with it. It's pretty good when your signs and work are advertising for someone elses comany. Worth every penny. Then when you call the number, you never know WHO you are going to get. It's about a joke.