Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by buchwald, Apr 2, 2007.

1. buchwald

buchwald LawnSite Member

1-888-4LAWNGUY is available. I own the number. I have a lawn service business but I have a better number currently. I got this number to use for the business, but found a better one and now I have little need for it.

For the right price this number is available. If you are interested let me know you can call the number and talk to me.
  2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

What do you mean for the right price. How many people are going to buy that from you:confused: All they have to do is wait until you give it up.
  3. buchwald

buchwald LawnSite Member

I'll hang on to it. It has a little value and eventually someone will want it. Thanks
  4. mulchmaster

mulchmaster LawnSite Member
    from ohio

what is they say? phone numbers are like @$#^$%^ everyone has one? :rolleyes: :hammerhead:
  5. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

So what is the right price?
  6. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

aren't most phone numbers 7 digits. that looks like 8?

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Will you trade to a old homelite trimmer.

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

It's just so the whole name can fit...the 'y' doesn't actually work...after someone gets to the 'u' the number will start dialing and they can still hit the 'y'.
  9. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Things like this can be worth alot it all depends on what someone is willing to pay and or how bad they want it. I bought my website url $350 the guy was asking 750 then 2 years later i was offered $20,000 but as everything is changing to the internet i didnt want to sell I will start the bidding for the number $100