1 backhoe...4 cups

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirt Digger2, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

now i had to cheat a little, i wanted to start the cups upright, knock them down, stack them then turn them up again but it was so frickin windy every time i would put them out they would be blown all over the job by the time i got back in the hoe....so i started with them down and here you go

[​IMG]

i don't need no stinkin thumb

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeah you had to cheat.... LOL

How about stacking them vertically??

Think I'll try that tomorrow while I'm waiting in between trucks to haul dirt in.

3. Dirt Digger2

from PA

i tried...they kept blowing away

4. Dirtman2007

All you have to do is spit in the bottom of them, sprinkle a little dirt on that and it will add just enough weight to keep the from blowing away. That's what I did:drinkup:

5. Dirt Digger2

from PA

you don't know how hard the wind was blowing...it tatterd the flag at the entrance to the development...it was funny, it was a beautiful day, 65 degrees, sunny...but the wind was enough to blow me around in the 10wheeler driving to and from the job

6. Dirtman2007

By the way I like your mad dash back to the machine before all the cups blew away! LOL

7. Dirt Digger2

from PA

i'm not good enough with a computer to edit videos and all that jazz so i had to make a quick trip back to the hoe because i dont know how to cut it out...haha

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That was awesome! Although I was expecting you just to smash the cups down just for the hell of it!

9. bobcatuser

bobcatuser LawnSite Senior Member

Impressive, with the wind blowing and no thumb.:clapping:

10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

And wobble sticks too, mad props.