1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

1 in 4 Chance to win at Mowpart.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep, Jul 21, 2006.

1. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Yesterday we had four people register for our daily blade give away. That' pretty good odds. Today so far we have had 8 enter. Odds that way beat the lottery or Vegas. You got nothing to loose.

Each day through Aug 1st we will give a set of blades to one lucky lawnsite member. All you have to do is go to mowpart.com, create an account with us and then e-mail me your name, address, phone number, and your LAWNSITE USER NAME. We also will need the make, model and serial number of the mower you want the blades to fit. You do not have to buy anything to qualify. We would appreciate if you would compare our prices to our competitors. If there is something you need please give us a try we will get your parts to you asap! We do appreciate your input please let us know how we can serve you better! Just go to www.mowpart.com create an account and then click daily give away (located on our home page). Good Luck!
  2. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

I was lookign on site, but i didn;t find any engine parts for redmax/ echo. I saw the trimm line and heads but not the engine parts liek rings, head gasket. I called you guys and you had the parts. I was just wondering if you could put what you sell on the website, or maybe i just wasn;t looking the the right places. Otherrwise it is a great site for mower parts, but i dinl;t see alot of parts for like hand held equpiment.Just a suggestion IMO Thanks LawnInOrder
  3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Why would you need the serial # from our mowers? Make and model should be all you need to match any blades 99.9% of the time. Serial # for a prize contest sounds a bit suspicious to me, might the info be used for other purposes?
  4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Sometimes on a whim, mower manufacturers will change the blade mounting style on a machine and they issue to dealers the serial number breaks at which the change took place. If this happens mid year on a machine, or on a machine that doesn't change model numbers every year, they would need the serial number to make sure the correct blades are sent.
  5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

I understand that but unless you win what would a dealer want a serial # for ?
  6. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

The only reason we want the serial number is to ensure we send the correct blades. It would be embarrasing to send a prize that doesn't fit. We are just trying to be extra careful. To answer the question of only needing serial numbers if you win, we want to get winners blades to them as quickly as possible to illustrate the speed of our service. Knowing the serial number up front saves time.
    If you don't feel comfortable sending your serial number that's ok we'll do our best with out it.
  7. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC LawnSite Member

I know my model number but as far as a serial # Its unreadable on my bobcat.
    I guess, I can't enter.
  8. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

We can do it with out the serial number go ahead and enter.
  9. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

I would encourage you guys to sign up. I just won me a free set of blades!