1 or 2 Wheel sulky and what type

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CareFreeLawns, Jan 31, 2012.

1. CareFreeLawns

CareFreeLawns LawnSite Member

I'm just strating out, and there is a sulky that comes with my mower "rack em sulky" Is that a good sulky?
    Also with one wheeled sulkies, there's that line down the middle of the strips???
    Also i need someone to suggest a sulky that can go in tight spaces in a zero turn, but is built well, and doesn't leaf lines and crap like that.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What brand mower are you getting ? with any one wheeled sulky you'll get that line down the middle of the strips two wheeled sulky you won't and from what I've heard rack em brand sulky are good.

3. CareFreeLawns

Im getting a Red Hawk 36in hydro, and rack em may be good, but i dont want that strip down the middle. I've heard it looks bad and people regret it.

4. LawnMan19

Is there any dealer support for Red Hawk mowers ?

5. CareFreeLawns

Yes there is a lot. The company is mainly in Midwest but my dealer said he can fix these and help find parts even though he doesn't sell them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

With all respect, the parts are going to be there. Redhawk has a website you can order directly from them, but the unit is CHINA made.. Just saying...

7. LawnMan19

How would that go warranty wise being that you would need an authorized dealer or the warranty voided if it's like other brands ?

8. CareFreeLawns

Idk lol but it's worked out. I am looking for answer to the thread
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

Alright pal.:waving:

10. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare LawnSite Member

i have a bull rider its pricey but it has casters to you spin with the mower instead of it pivoting on you although you can lock the caster and make it a normal one as well