1 week Primo Maxx sprayed with PG Ultra - revisited, WITH PICS

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LwnmwrMan22, Jun 26, 2004.

1. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Okay... I think I got this down. The first one is a test run, then I gotta jump in the shower and head to the mall, be back late tonight with the rest.

Here is the "nonpixeled" version of the two rows of fence posts.

The row on the left is sprayed, the row on the right is not.

I do have close ups of each row coming up.

fence posts.jpg

2. LwnmwrMan22

Let me know if everyone can see that, and I'll finish them up when I get back tonight. Thanks.

3. Diesel

Diesel LawnSite Member

Pic upload was successful. The strip on the left looks thicker and drker green to me.

4. LwnmwrMan22

Here is the row of fence posts that has been sprayed.

fence posts sprayed.jpg

5. LwnmwrMan22

Here is the row of fence posts that has not been sprayed. remember that the grass had been trimmed down to about 1/4-1/2" tall on both rows.

fence posts not sprayed.jpg

6. LwnmwrMan22

Here is a row of trees that I sprayed. I went down one side, then back down the other, overlapping the two. Remember, I was spraying at 1.3 oz / 1000.

7. LwnmwrMan22

Forgot the pic, sorry.

primo controlled trees.jpg

8. LwnmwrMan22

Here is a picture of another row of trees where I did the same thing. I want to apologize for all the shadows again, it was getting later in the day when I tood these.

In this picture, if you look at the grass, you'll see somewhat of a "C" shape with darker grass on the left, and lighter on the right, which follows the tree line about 5' wide. The lighter grass was sprayed, but it was about 4" tall when we mowed it last week, 1 week after the application.

primo no-controll trees.jpg

9. LwnmwrMan22

Here is a picture of 1 of the walls at the school.

There was no need at all to trim along the school building anywhere, nor was there any staining or residue left anywhere on the side of the building.

primo wall.jpg

10. LwnmwrMan22

This picture is around some bushes where I tried to use the little bottle that comes with the Ultra. If you look against the base of the wall you can see just how tall the grass had grown in 1 week.

primo bottle used.jpg