1 Year Later.....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chipk1, Feb 12, 2008.

1. chipk1

chipk1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

1 Year and 400 hours later.

I just want to give Exmark Due Praise. I purchased a 50" Lazer Z AS with a 28hp Vt win Kawi about a year ago. After having a very bad experience with the previous brand mower which I will not name in this post but you can research my old threads and you will figure it out), I purchased this Exmark. I was absolutely pleased with it when I first starting using it. I can truly say here without any hesitation that I am still totally tickled with this mower every day. It has NEVER let me down to date. It is as solid as the day I bought it. The deck linkage is still tight. The spindles have absolutely no play in them. It cranks right up. It does not use any oil. NO leaks.

People tried to tell me that the last brand of mower I owned was a tank. But after 1 year of use, It leaked hydro fluid like crazy, burned oil. The Spindles had to be replaced. The deck was flimsy and made me feel as though it could fall off at any time. The list goes on. That un-named brand mower left me stranded many times in the 2+ years that I was stuck with it.

EXMARK IS THE TANK.

There is an absolute winner between Exmark and the other brand and that winner is EXMARK by a mile.

>>>> This is all IMHO <<<<<<

P.S. The Examrk still cuts as nice as the day I took it home from the dealer!

2. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

Why won't you name your bad mower?

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Come on give us the unknown brand. That cheeseburger in your avatar makes me hungry every time I read one of your post:laugh: Makes me wwant to go to Steak N Shake.

4. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

Man that cheeseburger does look tasty!

5. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

awe c'mon..... that sears craftsman you had before makes a great mower!
    :dancing:;):dancing:;);):dancing:

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Come on let us know.

7. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

It has to be the Sears Craftsman when the muffler flew off. What else could it be?

8. chipk1

from Florida

I'll give you a hint.
    It's 2 words. The first word starts with a :gunsfirin "D".

9. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

Dohn Deere?

10. chipk1

from Florida

Nice Guess. I see you did some research but that is the wrong mower.