1 YEAR OLDER

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Apr 15, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I have 2 Choppers, 1 50&quot; Flatlander, 1 72&quot; City Slicker, and a 48&quot; Scag Super Z. Some will call the Scag &quot;orange junk&quot; but it has been a good machine and I added a Trac-Vac unit on it a couple months ago and made it a dedicated bagger. Makes a pretty cut with the bagger going.<p>Homer

2. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Happy birthday,Homer.<br>38? A few more years and you'll be hiding<br>your own easter eggs. :) Or playing cards<br>with Elvis.:) Anyway have a good one!<p>Karl<br>

3. crew

crew LawnSite Member

38 is no big deal and besides your doing what you love - right? Think about those 38 year olds whose pains come from the internal stresses of thier mundane lives. I,ll take an inch and a half river rock off the trimmer in the shin any day!!

4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Happy B-day Homer

5. PLS

PLS LawnSite Member

Happy Birthday HOMER.... Good Luck on those killer contracts.

6. lawnnut

lawnnut LawnSite Member

Happy Birthday Homer<br>Keep the rain down there NC has enough for now<br>

7. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

when you come down homer look me up ill take you out on the chain of lakes we have a sea doo speedster with 2 85hp rotax motors it will take the years right off you(or put some on)lol<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

8. HOMER

Hey, sounds like a lot of fun, I'm a speed freak anyway! Thats why I bought the choppers LOL. I love the water too, just don't get to go enough. How fast will that thing run anyway?<p>Homer

9. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Birthday Homer. <p>And to celebrate, I went out and bought myself a new Olympus digital camera. Been wanting one for awhile now, but needed an occasion to justify to the boss for buying it. :)<p>Jim

10. HOMER

WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE IT SEND ME SOME PICTURES OF YOUR WORK! I THINK I NEED ONE NOW, WE COULD SWAP PICTURES WITH ONE ANOTHER AND BRAG ABOUT OUR ACCOUNTS!<p>HOMER