10,000 flyers/doorhangers for only $299!!!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kdbetters, Jan 5, 2005.

1. kdbetters

kdbetters LawnSite Member

I found this place online that will do 10,000 flyers or doorhangers for only $299 plus shipping. I have seen many threads lately about doorhangers and/or flyers printing prices. This would include two color, one side and on white stock paper. If anyone is intersted here is the link:

http://www.adsmark.com/printing.htm

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Not bad....not bad. I still think if a guy is going to spend the time...and it's going to take a lot of time....to deliver 10,000 doorhangers, spend the money and make them look professional. Black and white is so ordinary....set yourself apart I say!!!

3. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

check out doorhangers.com. they have some very good prices. Use their templates and save a lot, or get custom graphics and pay a little more.

4. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Have you used them? Do you have a sample you could show us of what they made for you?

I went to their website and couldn't find any pricing information anywhere. Where is it?

5. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i think you have to give them your personal info.

6. kdbetters

kdbetters LawnSite Member

I went to their website and couldn't find any pricing information anywhere. Where is it?[/QUOTE]

When you go to the website, click on the templates and pricing link on the left hand side. Then pick a template ( you do not have to design it, just select any template you would like) then scroll down the page to select the quantity, and when you do that the prices are right next to them.

7. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Last ones we did, we got from here. Not as cheap, but great quality. We did postcards from them before too.

EDITED by Jodi: the website without the clixgalore is
    www.48hourprint.com

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

TurfGuy,

Stop with the "clixgalore" stuff. Any more and they will be removed,
    I realize you are trying boost revenue, sales, leads, and hits to your website, but do not use lawnsite to do so.
    Thank you,

9. TurfGuyTX

TurfGuyTX LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW

Jodi, I've been copying and pasting banners from businesses I've used. None of them are at my website. If it makes everyone happy, I won't post any more banners. Thanks

10. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i'd ask for a sample before ordering a print job from anyone. many of the online shops are nothing more than virtual middlemen and you might be surprised at how light-weight the stock they use is.

tony