10,000 th Post

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Apr 14, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I just had to be the 10,000th post on here to see if it would fit in that little box. Wow, this forum has come a long ways in just less than 4 months. 10,000 posts on this forum alone is great and 751 members is ¾ of your goal for the first year Chuck. I still think my guess of 1,400 members will be a lot closer. Congratulations Chuck, this forum just keeps getting better all the time.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<p>

2. *Congratulations Chuck*<p>Eric said it all in his post!<p>You've came a long ways since Lawnicure!<p>Happy 10,000th post!<p>You deserve the Best & More!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/<p>

3. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Wooo Hooo!! 10,000 posts since December 22nd. Thanks everyone for making this a success.

4. Turtle II

Turtle II LawnSite Member

This place is great........

I like going way back and reading through the seasons.......

You can see who is still around today too...................

I wish Mr. Elm was still here.................

It was amazing to me that, he said, 75% of his customers had been with him for over 10 years........I can see why when I view his work...............

Hope everyone is doing well & Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle II
    Eastern, NC:cool:

5. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

well said, well said indeed..

6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

This site has come a long way, it is great. I have learned a lot here, keep up the good work.:D :D

Although I was never able to meet Eric, he made a lasting impression on me, and I will bet some others as well.:angel:

7. Joel B.

Joel B. LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

I thought Eric ELM passed away, is someone else using his handle now?

Joel B.

8. Barker's Lawn Care

Barker's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

joel this post is from year 2000

Thanks every1 for all the valuable time and effort spent trying to educate others with the same interests and shareing wisdom gained through many years of experiance!!!