10-15 acres mowing with 60"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Espacesverts, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Espacesverts

Espacesverts LawnSite Member

Just to know, Is a lot of guy here who mow 10 to 15 acres of flat lawn with few obstacles with 60" ZTR? If yes, how much time it takes?

By the way, who there strictly use 60" ztr and no 72" even if its a really really big commercial account? If yes why do you use them?

Thanks!

2. ShaneG757

ShaneG757 LawnSite Member

Are you drunk? :drinkup: :hammerhead:

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

nope... just canadian

4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I have a customer that has 10 acers, we visit it every 10 days. about 25 to30 trees, it's a million dollar home, we keep it very clean, takes me and 1 other person about 4 hrs.

cutting with 1 52" exmark ztr,,

Great paying customer

5. Espacesverts

Espacesverts LawnSite Member

ok thanks bohiaa and just for raven 386... a guy in my town own a big mowing company with 18 ztr...and the bigger ones are 60" and he mow a lot of city and big commercial...and he is making a LOT of money...so I don't think that I'm that weird...I just wanted to know if a lot of people were doing like him...

6. T Total Lawncare

T Total Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from The deep south

It's not your question he thinks is weird. It's your typing and grammar. I understand there may be subtle vocabulary differences, so I'm not gonna push it.

7. T Total Lawncare

T Total Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from The deep south

He might be indian?

8. Eurosport

Eurosport LawnSite Member
    from Canada

Give the guy a break guys. Its because his mother toungue is French so he has trouble typing in english. At least he tries to communicate in english.

9. DaveVB

DaveVB LawnSite Member

We have 45-50 acres +-, and do it with a 72" and a 62". It takes them around 16 hours to accomplish a complete mow.

10. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: