10 hp Briggs Billy Goat walkbehind blower.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MortonLawn, Dec 10, 2008.

1. MortonLawn

MortonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

For sale or best offer 10 HP Briggs Billy Goat walk behind blower. this blower is in great condition, it sits in storage more than I actually use it, so its time to go. included is a trailer rack to secure the billy goat down. $500 or Best offer. I will take it to a freight company if buyer can help arrange shipping, or if you are near your welcome to come check it out. please let me know. Thanks!:)

PICT0737.jpg

PICT0738.jpg

PICT0739.jpg

2. MortonLawn

great blower, will take best offer. :)

3. MortonLawn

bump..$475

4. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Do you know what year it is ? Also , is the pull cord ok - hard to tell from the picture. Thanks.

5. MortonLawn

Hey Focal, I'm sure but not sure about the year, its not a old unit I can tell you that. as far as the pull cord, this blower was never in the rain, always stored inside. pull cord looks fine.

**For sale locally**
    :waving:

6. MortonLawn

I'm not sure about the year, sorry I didn't check my last post and ended up mistyping that last post. sorry

7. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

It is a good looking unit and I would like to have it as a back up , but you are about 4 hours away and shipping would add too much to the cost . I have a friend who usually goes to J'ville for the holidays - I will check with him tomorrow to see if he is going this year and will haul it back for me. If you don't sell it before then , maybe we can make a deal . Thanks.

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I have got the same blower... runs perfect. I will give it to you for $400. Whacha think?

9. MortonLawn

sure thing Focal, just let me know.

10. MortonLawn

could you do me a favor and make your own thread? thanks