10 things your landscaper won't tell you

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by elitelawnteam1, May 17, 2012.

1. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

replace with soaked hose. you'll save man hours
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Haha yeah that's a good point!
  3. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

-How much to mow my yard (dirt)?
    #I could do yours for $50
    -Ok, lete me talk to my room mate. I'll call you about it.
    # I won't hold my breath.
  4. wrightsrlc

wrightsrlc LawnSite Member

wish it happened to me lol
  5. JandBLawnCare

JandBLawnCare LawnSite Member

11.Yes ma'am I understand you are on a fixed income, you need to pay your lazy a** sons ivy league tuition, your 2 million dollar house on deep water needs dock repair and you need to save 50.00 a week. Glad I can help
    12.Sorry ,no I cant leave my 1250.00 a day crew hand weeding your beds for 3 days for the same price as little Timmy
    13.I know I was only here 15 min,the next time I'm gonna shave about 5 more off.
    14.Don't worry about a raise after 13 years, gas and expenses have only tripled, we are the only industry on the planet that never needs more money and is penalized for speed and efficiency
  6. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

This is SO TRUE
  7. birddseedd

birddseedd LawnSite Silver Member

I charge you more because i do not like you, i charge you less because i like you
  8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Sure I will take on your crap account to keep the guys busy. As soon as I can replace you with a quality customer then your getting punted like its 4th down and long.
  9. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

shouldn't you be out serving every one of your customers' whims and "needs"?
    how do you have time for this?:dancing:
  10. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

They call it an"under ground" sprinkler system because it's underground,
    They're called "pop up" heads because they pop up from ...........under ground.
    If you call me 'cause we broke a head,........... "I will be happy to give you an estimate to update and properly install your system."