$1000 rebate question???

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by shade tree landscaping, Jan 28, 2008.

1. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Is the $1k reabte still avaible on exmark mowers? If so until when and on all models or just certin ones?

2. shade tree landscaping

No Exmark rep has any info about that? Can't even tell me if its still avaible or not?

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

shade tree landscaping,

I didn't respond to your post immediately b/c I wanted to gather more information. The $1,000 rebate was for FrontRunner and Navigator. If I'm not mistaken, we are changing that promotion, and as soon as I know the details of it, I'll let you know.

FYI....I think the new promotion is much better than the current one!

KC

4. shade tree landscaping

whta is nthe new promotion? And is the 1.9% for 36months w/o payments for the 1st 6months gonna be extended?

5. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I would also love to find out if this promotion is going to be extended? Exmark has the best going so far.

6. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

look for the $1000 rebate on the Lazer AS models. The AS models have the UltraCut deck too.

7. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Exmark is going to extend both the $1,000 instant rebate for front mounts, and the NPDI for 6 months, followed by 1.9% for 36 months. I initially thought the rebate amount was going to change, but it will still be for 1K.

KC

8. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Good to know KC- looks like I will have a new exmark in the fleet.

KC- Can you list the msrp for the lazer line? I'm considering an EFI type motor.
    Thanks
    Joel