1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

1000th post!!!! I'd say im an "addict"!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Evan528, Jul 3, 2001.

1. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

1000 posts!!!! I find it mind boggling!!!! If only there was a hour meter...... Lawnsite has been great since I Joined december of '99! I have learned more in this period of time then I learned in 6 years running my business prior to lawnsite! Thanks to chuck, Eric and all the other who have put so much time and effort into this great site! Sorry too take up space...... just thought id share my my thoughts!
  2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Now we need to form a Lawnsite Annomous clinic! My name is Tom and I have a problem..... I also agree with the hour meter thing! Well 6 years prior to that was 1993 and there wasn't much of an "internet" out there that was usefull. Now, do a search for something, and you can find out anything about anything.

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Congrats Evan. I agree a hour meter would have some big numbers on this end too. I know I wore out a keyboard and I'm working on wearing out another one. :)

I agree with you too Tom, Long Live LawnSite. :D:blob3:
  4. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Well cout me in guys...I may not say a whole lot but i'am here .......
  5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Do they have those for keyboards??? - LOL!!!

I havent been able to wear out the keyboard yet, but I have been able to stockpile a wealth of information. Thanks to all here at LS!!! :D

Evan congratulations on 1000 posts!!!:blob2: and still schmokin :)