Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Aug 20, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

As a lot of you may know, I am a number nut. I was just looking at the totals for this forum and the post count is 101010 and when we get 10 more threads, we will have 10,000 threads on this forum alone.

I realize most of you aren't interested in this stuff, but it is just a lot of 10's. ;)

And so this isn't off topic, we have gotten enough rain so the grass is greening up nicely and the lawns that have irrigation, they are growing like crazy right now. This will be a BIG week for us, finally. ;)

2. WLC

WLC LawnSite Member
    from NE TN

And I thought Eric was using an analog system for mowing his accounts................ I should have known to get picture perfect stripes you gotta go digital!!!!!................ binary code 101010. Ha!:D

3. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Eric and WLC,
    Looks like Eric is more like a computer program than anything else. All Zero's and One's (0 / 1). Must have programmed his Dixie for all those straight lines. And please Eric, send the rain out way, we need it.

4. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

When I saw subject of 101010 I thought someone was talking about fert. again.

Lotta posts.

Yeah, we finnaly are getting rain here. Rained mid last week and this weekend. Lawns are getting green quick, almost like the spring growth. We got half an inch Sunday most rain in one day since May. Kinda sad. Rained for a couple hrs. today 1/2 hr of thunder but I was out there cutting in it. Was cutting 7am to 8:30pm in darkness. Got most of my lawns done, as I'm going on a vacation to PHX. from 6am tommarow for a week. Going with my Daughter (5moths old) and girlfriend (yeah were not married) to visit some of her family. Gunna be a good time. and it may rain the whole time I'm gone so I'll be busy when I get back.

5. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i thought eric's account hd been taken over by TrugreenDedlawn

6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Hurry up and look Eric!
    We are at 10,000 threads!!!:blob3:

7. Eric ELM

I saw it earlier Jodi. :)

It has been fun to watch LawnSite grow over the past couple of years. :)

8. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

Isn't it funny how a 1/10 of a mm thick copper wire has brought us together?
    I look forward to coming to Lawnsite everyday, you guys are truly good, friendly, true people.
    Thanks for all the answers in the past and the answers to come!

9. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Now 4444 members... no tens but a lot of fours :)

Pierre-Luc

10. Eric ELM

Here are some more 4's Pierre. ;)

This is my 4444th post, man that's a lot of keystrokes. :)