10k postcards

Discussion in 'Christmas Trees & Seasonal' started by TimNNJ, Oct 26, 2012.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

What type of incentive or deal did you guys put on your cards to try to get people interested? This year things may be getting off to a slow start. I have two jobs and about five calls so far.

I had one card and two HomeAdvisor.com leads yesterday.

2. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Well, I did get some calls today. They are a little slow still but at least I know the cards got out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. PlantscapeSolutions

I got two calls from million dollar homes and one call from a 3 million dollar home today.

4. PlantscapeSolutions

I'm at the five job mark and it looks to be six shortly. I have three to look at from the cards tomorrow.

5. TimNNJ

TimNNJ LawnSite Senior Member

I think this week will be the week ...97% of my rehangs..have a couple more I will follow up with...1 new ...a couple add ons...and follow ups to the estimates I have out there Monday..tis the season

6. TexasFire221

TexasFire221 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I am really going to have to work on a custom card next season. Met with a new customer yesterday and she said she got two cards in the mail. The other guys was larger and I wish I could of seen it but she couldnt find it. I need to set myself apart and brand my business and im pretty sure the current cards im using isnt doing that.