11111 threads in total | 99472 posts in total

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Mar 14, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I just noticed the total threads are at a ODD number. :)

Also the total posts are about to hit 100,000 posts. As I mentioned before, this software is supposed to handle 1,000,000 posts, so we are 1/10th there.

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

You know eric, Ive been thinking with this whole kutnkru posting the fastest that maybe with all the hype over posts that we could follow suit of the other sites out there.

Maybe we could get Chuck to do one of two things:
    A. Do away with the posting numbers,
    or
    B. Raise the numbers to alevel that it truely doesnt matter.

I think its kind of like the age topic. I personally never check the profiles of posters. I look to see where they are from when I read their questions because that is viatl in answering some of their questions.

If I answer a post its because I feel that I have something to contribute or a nad to bust depending on the issue at hand. I dont not answer someone because they are younger than I or too old to compete with me.

I like to know what the young guys can do to gage myself now that Im fastly approaching 31, and I like to listen to the old timers too. They often have ideas on how to patiently screw the whole flock instead of rushing down to get just one, if you know the joke about the two bulls on the hill.

Dont get me wrong Im not saying that Im here to screw my competiton, but to learn from the sage advice of those in our Industry young and old alike. Not the numbers game.

I think that the LS addict or joshua have the potential to surpass my posting ability as many others do. I also have the unfair advantage of cabin fever. And this site is my sunshine, until the season starts -hopefully next week.

Just my nickle.
    Kris

3. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

kutnkru,don't worry about me passing you antime soon, i started working today, so i'll be posting a little at night and free time. if other guys post on a subject and i feel the same way, no point in posting. like i said in some of my other posts, that i'm gunna make sure that when i do post that its knowlegable and helpful, if not i'm not gunna post. but i will give my young person view on somethings if i disagree.