???????????????????????!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by treykam, Mar 15, 2001.

1. treykam

treykam LawnSite Member

HEY GUY''S I'M NEW, AND IT'S RAINING IN ST.LOUIS,MO RIGHT NOW. I JUST WANT TO NOW WHAT CAN WE DO IN THE RAIN????????? LOL

JUST SAYING THANKS FOR THE RETURN POSTS AND THE GOOD IDEA'S THAT I'M RECEIVING ON THIS SITE.

THXS GUYS

2. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

First I would recommend turning off the caps, For whatever reason these boards perceive it to be yelling - just the way it is I guess. :(

Second thing you could do would be to start calling on Commercial and Industrial accounts to see who is accepting bids. Plan your attack for marketing them.

Third would be equipment prep. If you have not brought your equipment out of winter storage these are the days to do so.

If these are not viable options, then sit back and enjoy LS. Works for me. :)

Good Luck this season!
    Kris

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Rainy days are good for book work, equipment maintenance, blade sharpening, and spending time on Lawnsite.com ;)

It is raining here too and changing to snow tonight. As cold as it has been this month, it looks like a mid April start on mowing instead of April 1st like the past couple of years. :mad:

4. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

raindays are for what kutnkru and eric have said, and to relax and rest up because your next day out you have to make up 1 day of being behind at least some of it or it could cost you money in the end. if you miss 5 cuttings on 1 yard by 1 day them you miss 1 cutting for the season.