1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

11hp honda SHARK pressure washer, what part is this?

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

Look at the photos of the "Legacy" brand pump, apparently the pressure regulator/Unloader is missing, so as soon as you hook the hose up, water shoots out of the 3/4" threaded hole up top.

Water also comes out of the injection inlet on the far right where the 3/8" clear vinyl tubing would hook up to a detergent bottle but slowly, like a steady flow, minimal pressure like your tap on low.

Is this what i need for here? theres like 30 different ones, im assuming its a standard 3/8" diameter that will thread into the pumps 3/4" threaded opening?

Oh, i know in the top port above the garden hose inlet, i need a threaded coupler to attach a female quick connect to it. I'd guess my only problem is finding out what unloader to thread into the top port so were up in working condition...

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

36 views no body has any ideas what part im looking at? I think its just the unloader i need to screw into the top and add the female quick connect onto the front of the pump for the high pressure hose right?
  3. vladis

vladis LawnSite Member

I think you have unloader buid into pump head, with some missing
    parts .( spring on tap and hp outlet ) .Tray search by pump model
    for parts.
    on another side of the pump is upstream injector ( runs chems thru the pump). Remove, plug port and use downstream injector .