1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

12 Hours and counting

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by grassassassin, Aug 19, 2007.

1. grassassassin

grassassassin LawnSite Member

Well less than 12 hours and I'll be starting. My first job, (Even though it's my own house) I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I've been to two schools, training from the local supply house, countless hours on the dang computer, and just now am I finally going to get dirty. I've designed, and redesigned my system four times. I hope it is all going to work. Should, all the numbers add up right. I wanted to thank all of you that have helped me learn both by direct comments and posting your opinions and ideas for others. I'll take pics and probably have questions tomorrow night.
  2. Good luck. If the math works and the predesign analysis is accurate you'll be fine. Keep us posted.
  3. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Take us some pictures & Get all your utilties located!
  4. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Installing sprinklers is like pruning...it's good to stand back every once in a
    while & look at the big picture..now's the time to plan for future expansion,
    spare wires to all locations, stub-out the main? Good luck!:)