1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

12 Months No Payments, Deferred Interest on ALL 2006 Exmark Models!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by eXmark, Oct 16, 2006.

1. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah but u need really good credit right?:dizzy: :hammerhead: :cry:

3. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Why is the new Exmark w/Kubota eng., more expensive then the new Toro Z w/Kubota diesel eng?

4. Fredrock13

Fredrock13 LawnSite Member

Ive done that deal with exmark twice and i think it used to be more like six months. But i just rolled what i didnt payoff into another loan or creditcard with a lower interest rate.

5. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

What about the guy who wants to pay cash? What's in it for him?

:confused:

6. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

EXACTLY !!!!!

Let's see - Go buy one today, put 500+ hours on it next season, make no payments on it until next Nov., and you owe ALOT of money for a machine that is VERY used !!!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

Don't get me wrong - I love new things. BUT, if - IF - you have to finance this kind of money, pay it off ASAP. :weightlifter: :weightlifter: :weightlifter:

7. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

What if you took that money, put it in a special account that draws more interest, left it in there a year and then took it out to pay off your loan after the year is up? Let their money work for you!

This being said... I don't think I would do this on a purchase so small... but I did do it on my 50k dollar truck!

8. weedwoop

weedwoop LawnSite Member

Buy a 12 month cd, collect interest for a year, than pay off the Exmark. At 5% on 10,000 dollars you have just made yourself $500. for doing nothing.

9. crab

crab LawnSite Senior Member

indeed,logic rules again !.

10. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Thats if you have that kind of cash on hand. If you dont pay it off by the time the interest kicks in you'll pay prime + 13.95%. That is equal to 22.2% right now. Theres no way to make enough money to cover that if you dont pay it off within a year