$125 Sulky

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by mwalz, Sep 1, 2013.

1. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

Saw this $125 2-wheel sulky and wondering if it a good deal? It seems really super cheap for a new one, i just bought a used 1-wheel sulky for $100, i realize it leaves a line down the middle but it's better than walking. Just wondering what you guys thought of this one:

2. GLC

GLC LawnSite Member
    from Alabama

I don't know about that one but it will keep you from walking. Looks a bit heavy to me...
  3. Johnagain

Johnagain LawnSite Senior Member

I purchased the single wheel sulky from them about 3 years ago. Very well constructed and very heavy. I like the fact you can adjust the length of the trailing arm. I wish I bought the 2 wheeled version which I still might do. If you search older posts there is a discount code for lawnsite members.
  4. monoshock

monoshock LawnSite Bronze Member

5. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

I went to the site but dont see the 2 wheel version... I might try one, I really don't want to spend 300.00 on one! I take it their a reputable company, ordering stuff on line makes me nervous!
  6. monoshock

They don't have any 2 wheel left. They just have 1 wheel.
  7. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

I wanted to order a 2 wheel a while back when they were in stock but never did. The code is Lawnsite1 for 10% off.
  8. monoshock

It's sucks they don't have any two wheel sulkys.
  9. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

I may buy that single wheel for my 36
  10. monoshock

I have a velkie single wheel on my 48" Scag. The thing I don't like is when your mowing side hills, your down hill foot gets twisted in a awkward position. Two wheel sulkys don't do this.