1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

13hp little wonder

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by snowmizer, Sep 1, 2004.

1. snowmizer

snowmizer LawnSite Member

my lesco dealer has a little wonder for sale @$1100.00 last years model, honda engine. should i jump at this price seems pretty good to me.

2. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

That sounds like a good deal to me. I got my 10 HP Little Wonder blower last year for $949. My Little Wonder is a great machine !!!!

3. snowmizer

mkwl, yea i thought it was, just picked it up about an hour ago. does yours have the adjustable deflector chute up on the bars?

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Little Wonder has that now? Wow! That was a big selling point for the BG's, even though the LW was still a better performing machine.

5. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

Get it. I have a 9HP on one that is about 6 years old. Still blows like a trailer park girl.

6. snowmizer

runner,
    mine does not but i thought the newer ones do,could have mistaken with the BG though. this blower will flip a car over i love it bring on the leaves!!

7. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't think the LW has that. You'll love the 13hp. It's a beast of a blower. Never had a trailer park girl so i can't compare it to one but i can say that your spring clean will be a lot easier next year.....

8. mkwl

Mine is last years model, it has a deflector in the middle of the discharge. It is a fantastic machine!!!!!!!

9. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

My Little Wonder, 10 hp definitely gives the best cpm and velocity of all the blowers! My Little Wonder is far superior to all other brands! I love my Little Wonder!!!

:D

10. mkwl

I totally agree!!!!!!