14' Dump Trailer - Just Arrived!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SLC LLC, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

DO NOT linex that dump trailer !

2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not going to do any line-x'ing on the trailer. We repaint every trailer each winter anyways, so it's not the end of the world if it gets a scratch or two in the bed.

3. meicher806

meicher806 LawnSite Senior Member

good call, i was talking with the line ex guys in our area about doing 1 of our trailers, they would do it for me but they told me how much weight it would have added to the trailer. not worth it if you ask me, 28' trailer would have added 650 lbs.

4. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

I'm surprised it didn't come with a stronger Bulldog forged hitch. Looks good though. Does it have elec brakes on both axles? There a lot of shody companies that don't put brakes on both axles. That's like having a truck with brakes on only one axle.

I want a dump as well but a tandem axle dually gooseneck. Bumper pull trailers just don't pull stable like a gooseneck. Plus your too weight limited by the bumper hitch.

5. blue4life

blue4life LawnSite Member

I have three cam superlines and couldn't see my business without having these. my friend had one of his rhino lined and he lost almost 500 pounds of capacity. he also has problems with wet dirt sticking to the bed now.

6. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

That is a good looking dump trailer. I see a few enclosed trailers in the background, how about some more pictures of your set up. Looks like you must have a lot of business. Thanks.

7. mrlandscaper

mrlandscaper LawnSite Member

How tall are your sides on your dump trailer

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

why not?????