14 Year Old Would Like To Have Pressure Washing In His Company

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by DEEREBOY14, Nov 18, 2007.

1. DEEREBOY14

DEEREBOY14 LawnSite Member

HEY YALL KNOW WHO I AM THE BOY THAT WANTS TO STAT A LAWN SERVICE AN HOW ABOUT INCLUDING POWER WASHING AND MAYBE TREE TRIMING
    THANKS ALOT:usflag:

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

are these announcements or are you asking a question?

3. DEEREBOY14

DEEREBOY14 LawnSite Member

asking a question

4. Denham Lawnboy

Denham Lawnboy LawnSite Member

Dont think even think about cutting a yard or washing a house without getting insurance. If something were to happen someone could take everything your parents have.

5. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Being solo you need to stick with one thing and do it good,it gets confusing doing several things,and when your name gets out you will be covered in work.

6. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

what kind of tree trimming?

7. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

stay away from tree trimming inless u know what ur doing and get insurance if ur gonna cutt lawns power washing houses

8. mfred10

mfred10 LawnSite Member

Fairly new to this line of work but I took on mowing large properties, minor tree trimming and also power washing. It was a large investment and a tough 2007 to recover hardly enough to make my loan payment and operating expenses. SO as the pros have told you, go slow, get your name out there doing just one thing at first and do it well, the work will come. And for sure get your Commercial General Liability Insurance. I pay about $800.00 a year and it covers it all. Its a risk to not have the coverage, one rock into a car, person or what ever could indeed ruin your new bussiness and maybe impact your parents.
    Best of luck to you

9. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Everytime I see you post I get more and more angry. I wonder where all the tax money I pay for schools goes to. At least put a question mark after a question and dont write everything in caps. Stop asking general questions, use the search button. As when talking, when you type, think about it before you put it out there or you will sound stupid, much like the 54 posts you have made.

10. Dynamic

Dynamic LawnSite Member

My main and only question is what am I doing wrong if a 14 year old can own all that.