14 Year Old's Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Green Team Landscaping, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

This is my main rig for this year. (Just the big mowers). I also have a Stihl HS-45 and also the pust mowers and weed whackers.

Mowers:

Scag Conversion 52"
    Toro Prolive 52"

Toro and Scag.jpg

2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

cool, i have never seen a mower like your scag, was it a WB before and you made it in to a ztr?? do tell..

3. Green Team Landscaping

I just bought it on ebay almost a year ago. I had nothing to do with the making of it, but it was only $750 so i figured that it made sense and that I could pay it off in less than a year. It's a 52" Scag w/b and the back is a ztr back, but the thing that I dont get about it is why it doesnt make more sense to just leave the w/b as is, or leave the Z turn as is.

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That Scag mower is a riot lol i haven't a mower like it before.

5. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

there is a bunch on youtube.com

6. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

the sag does look a little strange but all it has to do is work so it can make $$$$. good luck.

7. Green Team Landscaping

Glad you like it, and like punt 66 said, theres a few vids of it on youtube. Heres one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKy_KXuRqE. (thats not me driving it. I bought it from that guy)

8. vgshopboss

vgshopboss LawnSite Member

It is great to see the young guys like yourself on here that have the ambition and the work ethic to start your own companies. I would love to see how far up the ladder you are when you're 24. You must be pretty good with a wrench to keep a homebuilt like that going.

9. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

for $750 i think you will definatley get your money's worth out of it!

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Be VERY carefull on hills