144,000 mi. and some equipment pics.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, May 31, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

My 1999 F-350 turned 144,000 miles yesterday and i turn 18 on Fri. June 1st. Truck was washed and detailed on Memorial day so its still clean surprisingly. A couple pics from mowing today and my Walker at about 520 hrs.

DSCF7013 144000.jpg

DSCF7053 grandview.jpg

DSCF7044 milton.jpg

DSCF7017 Walker mt20.jpg

2. RedMax Man

One of the lawns i cut today with the 48" Toro Proline walk behind, just side discharged so the stripes aren't very visible. I cut it diagonal last week. Did a large cleanup in Salem NH this past sat. took a pic. of the truck and trailer loaded up when I was done. Its been crazy busy nonstop:)

DSCF7052 grandview 1.jpg

DSCF7049 grandview 2.jpg

DSCF6973 salem nh.jpg

3. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude sweet truck and set up. Nice work too. My b-day is also Friday and I will be turning 17. Happy b-day:weightlifter:

4. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Also what kind of steps do you? And trimmer racks?

5. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

what year is the walker? did you buy it new? because it see that it has the old style steering levers

6. RedMax Man

If your referring to the step bars on the truck, those are made by Westin.
    Green Touch trailer racks.

Happy B-day to you also:bday: , probably gonna go get myself a new extended reach hedge trimmer tomorrow. Got a ton of hedge trimming jobs coming up plus its always is fun buying a new tool and feels better on your wallet when you buy it for your own B-day...lol.

7. RedMax Man

1998 Model MT GHS 48". Originally had a 25 hp. kohler now the new engine is a 20hp. I'd like to get to newer levers, thay take up less space. I bought it used last fall.

8. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

how much did you pay for it and how many hours were on it when you bought it, if you dont mind?

9. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

RMM: Your truck = BEAUTIFUL! I am not a huge Ford fan but i love your truck. How do you like your Walker? I have a guy trying to trade me his walker 18hp 48" deck with a lot of hours but looks nice, for my Toro WB. What do you think about the deal? -Mitch-

10. Mark13

Mark13 LawnSite Member

This is prolly a dumb questions, but do mowers stripe better when they are mulching rather than side discharge?