$15,000.00 ?????

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by peteloare, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Nebraska

Nebraska LawnSite Senior Member

Excellent point SCL!
  2. rixtag

rixtag LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lehi Ut

I am not sure if you are buying the customer list or the contracts. I would be more curious if it were the beginning of the season and you had a years work. and you were buying work not potential work.

If it is just the list waaaaaaayyy to much loot! But, if you want to pay that for a list of people with no guarantee of revenue then I have a far bigger list that I would sell you for half of that. It's called a phone book.....

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

$319 per account is not totally accurate, don't forget that the equipment comes with the customer list, he's said that he was just not interested in it. What kind of equipment comes with the business? Don't get be wrong HBFOWJr, I would not purchase the customer list even if it was half the $319 per customer. But I am interested in what kind of equipment comes with the business.

4. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

I read it as "I have a prospect to purchase lawn mowing customers." and "He is asking $15,000 for his customer list."

I see no mention of equipment being included in 15Kprice. The post just said he wasn't interested in equipment.

Pehaps we could get a clarification from Peteloare.