15,000 door hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by spitfire3416, Feb 10, 2012.

1. spitfire3416

spitfire3416 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm ordering 15,000 door hangers within the next week. How many regular lawn accounts do you think I can generate from this? roughly...

2. intrigue12

intrigue12 LawnSite Member

Hello, I hope you plan on spending alot of time getting them out. We usually do about 4500-6000 a year. It takes 2 guys almost 2 weeks to get them out. Iv ususally gotten any where from 1- 2 percent response rate.

Now half of those people are inquiring about one time services. And the other half are inquiring about mowing. Out of the half the Inquiring we will land for the season and hope to continue into following years. So If you put out 15000 with a 1% rate. You will get 150 calls. 75 with be for mowing, and you could probably bank on 35-40 regular customers. Plus the side work and extras from the 75 Inquiries for other services.

3. spitfire3416

spitfire3416 LawnSite Senior Member

thanks bud.. I plan on using 4 people (including myself) to get them out over 3 weeks. Figuring 5,000 a week, roughly.

4. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe 1 or 2...... Keep track and let us know.

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

You over doing it :waving:

6. Wecutgrass

Wecutgrass LawnSite Senior Member

i have been passing my mine and i can do 100 in an hour. the houses around here are close together, and sometime i will run from house to house to make it my exercise as well.

7. 417lawncare

417lawncare LawnSite Member

really interested in what kind of response you get from these fliers! Subbing to this thread.

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Marketing rules would suggest 2-3 per house 3-4 weeks apart. :usflag:

9. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Hey there, have you found a good printer yet?

I just wanted to let you know about us. We are small family owned business who gives big results! We just love working with our lawn care clients & we would love to do your printing. :) We have great every day deals! We can get you 15,000 glossy door hangers with Band-It for only $440.00 (size is 3.75 x 8.75) We have lots of other options available & you can add Stick-It to really get noticed! Please check out our door hanger page:
    http://www.adeasprinting.com/Door-Hangers

We also have free design options available.
    Call us & we will send you a free sample packet so you can see our great quality!

Robin Christopherson

A'DEAS Printing
    Home of Band-It & Stick-It® Products

www.AdeasPrinting.com
    robin@adeasprinting.com
    (316) 269-2494 ext. 204
    (866) 251-3181 fax
    719 S. St. Francis
    Wichita, KS 67211

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  10. smallstripesnc

smallstripesnc LawnSite Senior Member

The one thing I have found that doesn't work for door hangers or even putting fliers on the front door is that people with garages tend to pull into the garage and go inside that way.

I am very curious to hear the results of the 15,000!