15/36 Wright stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by daveyo, Oct 13, 2005.

1. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I can get a 15/36 for 4298.30 out the door, is this a good deal. Also, will the 15hp be adequate enough I'm 6'2" 210lbs. The majority of my work is flat. However, I do have a commercial property with a basin, it has a small incline around 3/4 of the perimeter and a fairly steep incline on the other 1/4.

2. EXspyguy

EXspyguy LawnSite Member

I've used one and I'm a pretty big guy. My dealer in upstate NY has one new for 3999.

3. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

The Stander will carry you easily. I am about 180 and the only time that my stander slows down is in heavy growth going up hill.

4. daveyo

from N.J.

Thanks for the replies, I'm going to purchase the 15/36 with just a little bit more input and research. I really need to increase production, I'm going to pour it on next season and continue the good season I had this year. I need good reliable equipment, I think this machine will meet my needs.

Daveyo

5. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

At that price I would be all over it. Down here you are looking at about 4700 if you can find a dealer that is willing to sell you one.

6. topcat

topcat LawnSite Member
    from Bflo

EXspyguy - where in NY are you and who is the dealer? Down Buffalo way they want $5500 for a 36"

7. daveyo

from N.J.

topcat, that's super high, the highest quote for me was 4976.70 and that includes 6% sales tax. The best quote was 4112.80 and again includes sales tax. I went to the wright web site and downloaded every dealer within 50miles from me just to see what the market was like.

Daveyo

8. EXspyguy

EXspyguy LawnSite Member

Endicott tractor Just outside Binghamton, 607-748-0301. I work in and around this area.

9. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well it doesn't matter where you bought it. But your sure are going to love it when you get it. :D

10. daveyo

from N.J.

What about the issues you said Wright had with a change in personal or something like that, is that straightened out?