15" arm Velke

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BRIAN GALLO, Apr 18, 2002.

1. BRIAN GALLO

BRIAN GALLO LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody know why it seems impossible to find a single wheel Velke with a 15" arm lately? My local dealers and some places I tried on the web all say they're on some sort of back-order status???? I'd like to get one asap. I currently have one back ordered at Landscaper supply, but they have no idea on a delivery date.

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the two whel velky for my exmark and the fools gave me the wrong arm, I needed a shorter one and everybody didn`t have one. I found a company called Medart and they sold it to me a lot cheaper than anybody else. Mabey yo have one by you..

3. AK Lawn

AK Lawn LawnSite Member

still waiting for my single wheel it has been 11months
    AK Lawn

4. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Give these guys a call. 1-877-626-5699. I ordered a 15inch Velke on Thurs (4/25) and received my Velke today (4/29) They specialize in hard to find stuff and actually had the velkes in stock. The price was right also. $259 taxes, shipping included. Hope this helps.

LAWNS AND MOWER

5. rockcreeklawnser.

rockcreeklawnser. LawnSite Member

I didn`t catch the date that you posted this,but I hope this helps. wright manufacturing inc. 4600x Wedgewood Blvd. Frederick MD. 21703 www.wrightmfg.com [301] 330-0086 They make the velke brand, grass gobblers etc. I just purchased each of these items since the first of april, no problems whatsoever. good luck!