15 Gallon Gas Can (w/ pic)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tjsquickcuts, Oct 9, 2007.

1. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Bought 3 of these things last week to help easy the pain of having to gas up the bobcats we are using on this new install project. We have starting using the machines a lot now, and gas had become a tricky situation. Having a 100 Gallon Gas storage system installed on both of the new trucks we just ordered and that should really easy the worry. But to have 45 Gallons on site now has become a luxury and I am loving it. Paid $65 bucks a piece for them....

DSCF0772.JPG

2. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw the same tank at Tractor Supply yesterday. They wanted $99 for it there. Where did you buy them for $65???

3. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

The Home Depot Landscape Supply center in my area is closing down, and everything was on sale.....Yeah I saw them here for $99 bucks too at another place....glad I waited....

4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Dude, you better not get T-boned with that trailer!!!! :hammerhead: LOL

5. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

It figures they're closing it. It was the first well-organized and easy to shop at nursery I'd ever been to. Most places are too chaotic or unhelpful unless you are a big customer.

Too bad.

6. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

It has already been taken off the trailer, and is on site at one of our job locations. I will mount them on the top of the box of one of my trailers once my new trucks are ready, but until then they will be used for my landscape division...

7. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

Yeah I said the same thing too....A lot of people didnt like going to the HDLS, but I found it a great place for everything I needed when I needed it. There was always someone around to help, and I loved that. I hate they are closing too because I had just become a A tier....

8. creeper

creeper LawnSite Member
    from Ga

Are they DOT approved cans?

IT was ugly last time we got jacked for non approved DOT cans.

9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw it.....A towering infurno

10. tjsquickcuts

from Atlanta

UN/DOT approved