15% off question

Discussion in 'W.E. Chapps' started by oneEXMARKfan, Mar 22, 2001.

1. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

I did recieve a 2001 spring edition of Landscapers Supply and was glad to see a 1/2 page of W.E.Chapps debris bags. I would have been happier if I had seen the one I need for my walk behind (Exmark that has a shifter under the handlebars) Of course, I would rather order from you, and recieve the 15% off for being a Lawnsite.com member. So when I order on line, where is the best place to mention that I am a member? In the "comments" section? (might see if Landscapers supply can order me one.....would be a dollar cheaper, and alot less S&H. Hate to pay 5.95 Shipping & handling on a 12.99 item) Handling alone at Landscapers Supply would be twice as much, but since I already have a large order I need to buy from them, it won't be too bad. You do have a nice web page, and I need to browse around. I'm sure I'll need to order alot from you, too. Thank You.

2. WE Chapps

WE Chapps Sponsor

oneExmarkfan,
    W.E. can appreciate your situation. If you want to have a mower debris bag with the Exmark name on it you must go thru an authorized Exmark Dealer. That is the case with all of the Brand Name Mower Manufacturer Products that we offer.
    To see what styles of bags or equipment covers that are available for Exmark mowers click on Manufacturer Accessories on the home page or on the navigational bars to the left off of any page and then click on the Exmark logo. This holds true for seeing all the different Manufacturers Products.
    The comments section is a good place to say that you are a member of Lawnsite and want to receive your 15% discount. When you go back thru the site if you find $300.00 of products to order W.E. will ship it to you FREE. Take full advantage of this special Lawnsite offer while it lasts!
    Thanks for your question,
    W.E.

3. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

I wasn't wanting an "Examrk" debris bag.....Just commenting that of the different ones I saw in the 2001 Landscapers supply catalog, I didn't see the particular kind of W.E. Chapps debris bag I need i.e., "The Mini Econo BagTM"
    Sorry for any confussion, and hope to be ordering many of your fine products soon.