$1500 INSTANT Rebate on all EverRide Hornets

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by EverRide, Feb 7, 2007.

1. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

$1500 INSTANT Rebate on all EverRide Hornets beginning February 15 through June 30 2007.

The $1500 rebate is in addition to the 0% for 36 months, all though the 0% for 36 months ends March 31 2007.

If you have any questions contact your Local Dealer or visit www.everride.com

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Thats a real deal only wish that existed in the Warrior line I need 2 new ZTs and in addition to the 2 WARRIORS I already have would be nice

3. chevyzq8

chevyzq8 LawnSite Member

Can you post the MSRP of the particular models included in this promo?

Specifically the Hornet 23hp 52" :D

4. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

The Hornet MSRP

23hp 52" deck $7499
    26hp 52" deck $6999
    25hp 48" deck $6599
    19hp 48" deck $6999
    20hp 48" deck $9799 diesel
    20hp 52" deck $9799 diesel

The rebate is off of MSRP and participating dealers only. A very small number of dealers are not participating due to having to endure part of the rebate costs.

5. chevyzq8

chevyzq8 LawnSite Member

Thanks you da man!

6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

why is the 23 hp more expensive then the 26 hp 52"?

7. chevyzq8

chevyzq8 LawnSite Member

Kawasaki vs. Briggs (I think)

8. shop22

shop22 LawnSite Member

I have heard two rumors now from differnet vendors that everride is in trouble anD possibly bankrupt. I stress that these are only RUMORS but would like some clarification

9. chevyzq8

chevyzq8 LawnSite Member

Bankrupt might be a bit extreme, slow is more likely. However, some clarification would be nice as there are some rumors about dealers not able to get parts quickly. Being only 2 hours from the factory my local dealers seem to be quite good with the product line. Getting close to pulling the trigger on a Hornet, but just need that extra bit of confidence in the machine and reliability. I am obviously more familiar with the Hustlers, Deere's, exmarks, etc.

10. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

There was a post from Everride not long ago saying they were indeed slow but far from any trouble