1500th Post - A LS POEM

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kutnkru, Jul 2, 2001.

1. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

The other day I was fueling the family vehicle. There was an LCO topping off his equipment. I made small talk and asked him about the biz this year.

To my amazement he said that he had seen this site, and that many people just give away their hard earned knowledge for free. He called the majority here fools and commented how he was using my posts to get ahead in the biz and was going to put me under.

I just laffed and asked him if he knew who Kutnkru was? He said "Nope. But the info he post's I can use to get his accounts to improve my own business."

So for you MR LCO for my 1500th post this poem I send to you:

People stroll thru here from time to time,
    To see what valuable FREE information is on-line.

This site may look like a chat room for all to see,
    But don’t think my valuable knowledge - you can just use against me.

If you think with this information you will take my accounts away,
    The next time I bid against you, I’ll divide my estimate by three.

Then we can see who is the Victor,
    And who whimpers back to Mommy!

AGHHH! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!:laugh:

Kutnkru

2. kutnkru, i hope this dope sees your poem. i liked it a lot. i think that we should all respect eachother, and try to help one another out. this is not to say that we shouldnt bid against eachother if we get the chance. however using information gained on here against that person is wrong. may god have mercy on this guy's soul, not to mention you. lol, take care.

3. It's always great to dialogue these bozos when they don't know
    you’re actual identity.

If I were you (Kris) I would crush this guy every chance I can.

Much like this lovely original pic that was posted to usenet.

2c07 leo.jpg

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

isnt it the quality of work that matters? sure we all give tips and pick up a few, but he cant steal your accounts without proper techniques that you know how to do yourself. hes the ignorant one. he doesnt want to pick up some free techniques that would make his job easier. let him figure it out for himself.

5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

LB82
    I too look forward to the Spring frenzy of bidding wars. I have posted here before about competing with friends and comrads for properties. The key to professionalism as you mentioned is in fact not losing RESPECT for one another.

Professor Stone
    The Jugular. Ah, so effective. Some of the older Italians swear that "Revenge is a dish best served cold." Only the strong will survive. :angry:

MDB
    I agree with you 100%. It is not the knowledge but how you use and interpret this knowledge that makes all the difference. I just found it amusing and flattering that someone would think that I have divulged such a wealth of expertise to put anyone out of business here. :laugh:

Kris

6. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Mr. Stone,

Now that is a cat you need to guard your R.V.

7. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Kris, I guess you know who to make your enemy now. Have fun destroying the dumbazz. Some people run their mouths like they have a pair.

8. Nothing like a good challenge! I remember the last time someone said they would beat me. Wayyyyyy back in 1986. Well you know the rest of the story. He lasted for a few years (commendable), but has since bailed out. Just another FFWLCO (fine fairy weather lco)!

Stay tuff kutncru.

My best to all posters on Lawnsite!

Aloha,
    P.Y.S.

9. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I got friends in the mafia, I think my Grandfather was a member. If you ever need any ass-istance just give me a holler.

One relocated Italian to another!

I get the knee caps, I just love them knee caps.

10. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe LS needs something like that as its "motto". A catchy little phrase somewhere on the main page for new surfers to read and comprehend. ;)
    IMO it's never a good idea to smart off to anyone and provoke retaliation - especially local competition.:mad: