1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

152Z gravely liftmaster

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by flyboy03, May 7, 2004.

1. flyboy03

flyboy03 LawnSite Member

anyone have photo's of the liftmaster installation? gravely tech support is pathetic at best. here is their reply: If you go the web site www.gravely.com and click on zero turn models and than look for the 152 model once that comes up click on accessories/attachments. Scroll down until you come to the lift master.
    Hope that will be of help to you.
    Thank-You for writing.
    Linda Kieso Ariens Technical Service

it has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. if anyone has time to post or email some photo's of an installed lift master, i might be able to figure things out before the season is over. :confused: :confused:
  2. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Flyboy, I think you may have contacted the wrong department. The number 920-756-2141 will take you to the Ariens company. Ask for "Gravely Tech Services", specifically Jim Schoelles. He has helped me on several occasions with questions I've had.
  3. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

I have had nothing but good experiences with the Gravely people. Did you call the other number listed and get any better results? You should not have been advised to go to their website and hunt for what you needed.