16" trailer Intimidation

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by turfman33, Aug 22, 2003.

1. turfman33

turfman33 LawnSite Member

Green in Idaho,

I totally understand what your saying. I am looking down the road to the future as well though. I will have a ztr, a 36", a 21" and a vacuum on board. Later I'm looking to get an aerator to add to my services. I hear a lot of people saying that they wish they had gone bigger with the trailer. I'm absolutely going to need a bigger trailer due to the fact that I will have to get a Z on there, so I thought don't go small and then need to go bigger again.

Later my wife and I are also looking at getting land. So the trailer will fit real nice in a big shop area.

Yes this is going to cost me more then if I went smaller, but again, I don't want to have to trade in again to get another bigger trailer for when I grow. It may be a little big for my needs at the moment as I don't have a huge amount of lawns But I really want to grow....(having trouble doing it though).

But thanks for the advice. I couldn't go smaller now if I wanted, because the trailer is in the process of being made.

I take all advice on this LawnSite and thank you guys for the support.

Steve