16' x 77" landscape trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lawn-Scapes, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

2003 trailer for sale. With 3 place Trimmer Trap trimmer rack and blower rack. Had a bunch of work done to it last season.. new shackles, bushings, bearings, etc. Looks like it will need 1 new tire. Asking $1500

trailer.jpg

trailer1.jpg

2. Lawn-Scapes

No interest?

3. Johnson LCO

Johnson LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Post your phone number, I am interested in the trailer. Need one quick though, so please PM or post your number. Thanks.

4. Lawn-Scapes

Can't let it go for another week until my new one is done.. sorry.

5. scag36

scag36 LawnSite Member

if you could meet me somehwere in the middle of maryland and new jersey i could be interested

6. Lawn-Scapes

Would Hamburg PA work for you? My new trailer is supposed to be ready sometime close to this coming weekend. I'm hoping Monday the latest.

7. vaham

vaham LawnSite Member

Check your PM's please-I'd like to talk with you and probably wrap this up.

8. Sundancekid74

Sundancekid74 LawnSite Member

Never did here from you on Sat. I'm looking to pick up a used 16' trailer by Mon. or Tues. of this week. If I can't find something within the next day or two, I'll be forced to purchase a new one. I would much rather save the 12 to 15 hundred dollars by purchasing a used trailer but need something asap. Please take the time to call me as soon as possible: 304-676-2850. I'll be at the motocross track racing all day Sunday. If I don't answer, leave a message. I'll return your call directly. Like I said, one way or another, I'm buying a 16' trailer by Tuesday of this week. Sure would like to do business with you sometime in the evening in the next day or two. Thanks, Harry.

9. Lawn-Scapes

SOLD......... Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.