16hp Lesco leaf loader help.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ManleyLawn, Oct 14, 2003.

1. ManleyLawn

ManleyLawn LawnSite Member

i bought a 16hp Lesco leaf loader w/ the swing away mount and when i picked it up there was no hardware and no instructions.. i have no clue on how this thing is supposed to hook together. the lesco dealer i bought it from said it was easy but didn't know anything about it........??????????????????????? if any of you guys have one could you possibly tell me how it works. thanks

2. Logan's Landscaping

Logan's Landscaping LawnSite Member

i would contact lesco company online and ask for some instructions or take it back to lesco and go get a giant vac or one from someone else who is smart enough to put one together and service what they sell...............but thats just me

3. ManleyLawn

yeah i know but i really do like the machine i know a lot of people have them but it's just the point. i think a lot of these places i deal w/ look at me as a "kid"because of my age (20) they just don't take me serious enough i guess. i dunno

4. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

try contacting lesco direct instead of through your service center. They will tell you what to do or give you the number of someone that can Good luck. There phone number is on there website.

5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

go back to the dealer and tell them that you mean bussiness and want the hardware and instructions...I hear where you are coming from as far as being treated like a kid. I am almost 16 and whenever I walk into a dealer its like a big joke and no one asks if I need help or anything.

Its bogus:dizzy:

6. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

call lesco they will send you the directions and hardware kit.your dealer must be a ****.he should be taking care of it for you

7. ManleyLawn

yup landscape escape. people suck i would rather just ask someone and not even see the salesman again. i e-mailed lesco now i'll wait i guess.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi ManleyLawn,

This was the best pic I could find that showed the swing away. Maybe it will help you.
    [​IMG]

9. ManleyLawn

thanks team gopher it is very similiar but diff. i emailed them and if its wet in the morning i'll call them and see what they have to say about it thanks

10. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Place the sucker in the mount, drill 4 3/8" holes through the sucker base where the holes are on the swing mount, get stainless 3/8" 1" bolts and nuts with lock washers to bolt it together. What else don't you understand? The green flap that goes over the discharge chute makes a good paperweight.