$17.50 for my 54" warrior blades!!! ouch!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass disaster, Jun 9, 2008.

1. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

$55 bucks for 3 blades this seems quite high. any one find a better deal for their warrior blades?

2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

3. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I've had good luck with aftermarket blades so give them a try. Best to buy several at once when mail ordering to make the shipping worth it. Throw in a few other items to make it worth the shipping if necessary. You should be able to get blades for closer to $10 or less. If you want oem then you just have to suck it up and pay a little more.

4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

and then customers say YOU WANT HOW MUCH TO CUT MY GRASS..............

I hear ya man.....

5. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

yeah i ordered mine off of mowerparts.com give em a try i LOVE the high lift, the stipes are wicked, ill post a pic later tonight gotta get back to work.

6. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I did not know they had a high lift for the warrior? I wish they had some other after market parts for these mowers. Like a wavy mulch blade, A real baffle kit, Flex forks, light kits, A motor cover similar to that of gravley grass is alway building up on motor. The mower is great but I like to have some better options for it

7. gorknoids

gorknoids LawnSite Senior Member

Stay away from that Toro 32"! (Where's the "Stepping-on-a-nail" emoticon?)

8. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Am I drunk ??????????

9. reed384

reed384 LawnSite Member

give them alook i have real good luck with all my parts orders plus sine im am in mi too its overnight shipping

10. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

You're worried about 17.50 per blade? I wanted to give the scag "eliminator" blades a try... I think they were $22 something per blade and I bought a set of three. Haven't had enough testing time to be able to tell if they do in fact cut better than the gators.