1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

17 years old, with a 4 year business

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AndyTblc, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Keep up the good work and you will do just fine. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.:waving:
  2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Yah, People say that I do just as good as work as the pro's. And I only get help when I know I am going to go over my limit on a job.
  3. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Everyone needs a goal
  4. AndyTblc

I know 2 people just say that because they think I'm a kid, but 18 years old ain't a kid. But the rest of the people when they say that accually mean it. Espessially since I have got my new simplicity with the rollars or strippers or what ever you want to call them. I have to admit, I think I do a sweet job.
  5. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

You Bet!, How can this guy be serious about putting a plow on an H2 when he dosen't even want to use (so called) HIS Avalanch to pull a 12' trailer. Or does he just like bragging about how rich his parents are and like starting pointless threads. Man you contridict yourself soo much. Who do you think tought you how to do stuff around your house. O ya "yourself"
  6. AndyTblc

Accually I did teach myself how to do everything. And the H2 is my dads, the avalanche is mine, I don't want to beet it up. Kind of like when people use their "work" trucks and not their personal trucks.
  7. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

i hope you fall off your tractor.
  8. AndyTblc

Well if I put arm rests on them then I won't.
  9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Ya this kid needs to get a life, he's starting to sound like a duffis. I'm sorry man but i just don't get your view points on certain topics and your comments. Many of them just don't make any sense. Maybe its just me but i don't understand your ideas and stuff.
  10. AndyTblc

Are you talking about me or are you siding with the person that left the comment that he hopes I fall off my tractor?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.