179 guests?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by out4now, Jan 29, 2006.

1. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I was going to put this in off topic but I don't think the non-members could read it then. What is keeping so many of you from joining? Just curious? Its past midnight and there are still 179 guests which I find sort of incredible. I didn't even realize how late it was. Still sort of jazzed after the Coyotes win over San Jose. So what's stopping you guys?
  2. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Yeah, when you posted it was after 2am here in the East, so if they are from over this way it is really late/early. Only reason I am on here right now is I have to be ready for work in about 15-20 min. Darn off season. I have to actually work a little bit (lol).
  3. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

3:14 AM and still 116 guests

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

One part of that might be members logging on from others computers. I do it a lot during the day. If you don't sign in you are counted as a guest.
  5. MJL1929

MJL1929 LawnSite Member

I check the threads when i'm working third shift.
  6. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

When I first found the site I was a guest for over a year before joining.
    Then decided I wanted to check out parts of the site that I couldn't get to as a guest such as the off-topic forum and now it's where I spend most of my time when i'm logged on. It's also where most of Bobby's threads get moved too.
  7. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

It is the numbers we have here. I have been to other forums looking for car repair or something like that. And there are always more guests than members. And if your looking for an awnser to a specific question and do a search here, no matter what it is your looking for you will find hundreds of hits in your search. That could keep you here for a while. And alot of it is current, pages and pages of stuff talked about in the last week as opposed to some places where its 3 or 4 threads that are current.
  8. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Its really all about the time difference i guess, but here i am 11:20 at night just kinda browsing around.....
  9. Jay Ray

Jay Ray LawnSite Fanatic

I lurked for awhile and then didn't post much for a good while because I had no experience and little to contribute. Still have just minimal experience.