18 lawns by 11am

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProStreetCamaro, Jun 19, 2007.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Man its a hot humid one today! We left at 7:50 and got home at 11:15 and did 18 lawns. Not bad for 3 hours of work and 1 trip to starbucks so my father could take a big ole dump. :laugh:

2. dcgreenspro

dcgreenspro LawnSite Senior Member
    from PA

man, thats nice to have them so close together!!

3. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow 10 minutes a yard thtas Awesome,probably had something to do with the starbucks and your Dad HaHA !

4. Picture Perfect Landscape

Picture Perfect Landscape LawnSite Member

average property size? Just two people?

Either way nice work. I love days like that. You feel like you get so much accomplished and still have so much time left over.

5. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Well the very first spot is 8 lawns then the next spot was right up the street and 2 lawns, then 2 miles away with 4 lawns then another 3 miles with another 4 lawns and bam done! There was 3 of us today. My friend does the trimming while my father and I cut. To be honest im not exactly sure how big each one is. We have had them all so long I was much younger when my father measued them out. I will have to ask him. I am going to guess and say around 12K square feet each but I could be way off.

6. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

I love it when you only have to unload the trailer maybe 2-3 times on certain routes it really does save time. Next time give the trimmer man some Full throttle !! haHa Hay PRO were suposed to get some good rain tonight Bro i sure hope .

7. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Man, just came outside. The air is so thick! Here comes the rain now, severe thunder storm warning until 11pm.
    LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TOMORROW!

8. mowingtowing

mowingtowing LawnSite Member

we did 22 by about 1 today, 3 people, average property lawn size is about 7000 feet. The heat was no fun.

9. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

i did 13 solo by 2 -love that z master!

10. johndeerefan

johndeerefan LawnSite Member

I live in maryland to and it looks like it is about to thunderstorm and poor down rain. Your last day of school is tommorow we have been out for a week