1970 Chevy C50

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by T. Matthews, Dec 20, 2007.

1. T. Matthews

T. Matthews LawnSite Member

Antique 1970 C-50 Chevy 41,000 original miles. New:new tires, body work, new fender, paint, white oak & hickory wood sides, new clutch, new belts and hoses, thermostat, electronic ignition no more points, valve cover gasket exhaust manifold gasket, new PTO cables, new window, belts & hoses,leaf box, battery, spare hood, spare fender flare, spare rebuilt engine, optional leaf vacuum

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 059.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

2. T. Matthews

Forgot to add Price 17,500 B/O $2100 for vaccum 16hp billy goat mounted on trailer, with new crank shaft

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Wow....What a sweet old truck.

4. haybaler

haybaler LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

I think your advertising it in the wrong place. no one here would pay more than 5G. There's ten of those right in my area sitting on farms, there not rare, and they don't take much to slap some paint on. Try Sotheby's.

5. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

WOW. What happened to the rest of the posts on this thread?

6. T. Matthews

It took me over 2 1/2 years just to find fenders for this thing, what do the trucks look like down there:?

7. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree we almost got one this fall for $3,500.00 only had 80,000 miles on it to. It was a 72 though so maybe that was the difference in price for those two years.

8. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I used to have a 71. LMC Truck has every part imaginable for these trucks. It isn't that hard to get aftermarket parts and they are not that much. I know you can pretty much buy a whole fleetside bed for around $500.

9. T. Matthews

They don't make after market parts for this truck........... trust me I spent many days calling all over the country and driving in snow storms 4 hrs away trying to get parts for this truck.

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey i saw you guys in that truck and one of your chevy pickups in Tyngsborough MA this past fall early one saturday morning by Route 3. I beeped! and you were driving in the other direction.

Very nice rig. I'll let you know if i find someone looking for one like that. Got it on Craigs?